Benefits of a pre-paid funeral plan
Our pre-paid funeral plans enable you to pre-arrange and pre-pay for your funeral. This can help to reduce the worry for your loved ones, allowing you to get on and enjoy life, knowing that the essential arrangements are in place. A pre-paid funeral plan through your local funeral director also enables you to:
- Pay your funeral director’s costs in advance.
- Make a contribution towards third party costs, such as doctor’s and minister’s fees.
- Pay by lump-sum or manageable monthly instalments.
- Choose from a range of set plans or bespoke your arrangements.
- Access expert advice from an approved funeral director.
Your pre-paid funeral plan guarantees
Our pre-paid funeral plans give you the following guarantees:
- Guaranteed acceptance: anyone aged 18 or over can take out one of our pre-paid funeral plans – there is no age limit, nor will you be subject to any medical questions or examinations.
- Peace of mind: your plan will cover the cost of your funeral director’s services, as set out in your plan paperwork, no matter what happens to the economy. As long as you stay in the same area, use the same funeral directing firm and your requirements don’t change, your family won’t pay a penny more for your funeral director’s services, regardless of how long you live or how much prices rise. You also have the option to make a contribution towards third party costs which are outside of your funeral director’s control. Only if these costs increase more than the growth of the plan, will there be additional charges at the time of the funeral. Please see our Funeral Plan Terms and Conditions for full details.
- Flexibility: if you change your mind about any of the details of your plan, that’s not a problem. You can add to or alter your plan whenever you wish. Please note, there may be an additional cost if you add new features and services to your plan.
- Exceptional financial security: every penny of the full value of your plan (excluding the initial management fee) is held securely in a whole of life assurance policy and ring-fenced to pay for your funeral for total peace of mind. We could pay out on all of our plans at any given time.
For more information about our pre-paid funeral plans, please call 0800 055 6503 or speak to your local funeral director.